- Healthier Choice - Lower in sugar
- With Inulin for a healthy digestive system
- No coloring or preservatives added
- Brewed from fresh tea leaves
- Halal Certified
A blend of freshly brewed roasted buckwheat with green tea. The main ingredient is buckwheat, which is commonly used as an ingredient in the production of noodles in Northern China, Tibet, Japan and South East Asia. This drink has a delicious and refreshing taste and contains high nutrition value. Low in sugar. Best served chilled.
With added Inulin. Inulin is a natual ingredient extracted from Chicory which helps to maintain a healthy digestive system.
Water, freshly brewed buckwheat and green tea, sugar, fiber (inulin).
This product is jointly formulated by Buckwheat Healthcare Products Pte Ltd and the Food Innovation and Resources Centre (FIRC). Under the license and formulation of Buckwheat Healthcare Products Pte Ltd.
Manufactured in Malaysia. Halal Certified.
This product is also available at:
21 Woodlands Close, Primz Bizhub #01-19/29, Singapore 737854
- Review by Faizah
- Healthy drink, nice taste, not so sweet. (Posted on 30/06/2016)
- Review by T. Teo
- Nicely packed in a box. (Posted on 23/01/2016)
- Review by Keith
- Very nice drink, not very sweet (Posted on 22/12/2015)
- Review by Nelson Tan
- 2nd purchase, not very sweet. My kids like it (Posted on 08/12/2015)
- Review by tommy
- Not very sweet, my family loves it (Posted on 19/11/2015)
- Review by Jenny lim
- Taste healthier then other can drinks. This is not too sweet. (Posted on 21/10/2015)
- Review by Hal
- Nice...i like it (Posted on 13/10/2015)
- Review by Catherine
- Very refreshing tea, not too sweet and healthy! (Posted on 09/10/2015)